How does this work?
Videos are automatically transcribed (so there are voice recognition mistakes!) and text is divided into paragraphs which point to the time in video and in which you can search. You can search by "Exact phrase" or "All words" (for paragraph that contains exact phrase or all entered words). Because there can be potentially a lot of results, resources are divided into several categories.
- Select speaker name
- Select type of resources (New Creation - videos on NC Channel, or other type)
- Display only video titles - if you want only overview of results where you can select specific video to search in
- Search text - enter specific word or multiple words (separated by space)
- Choose Exact phrase or All words - you might want to be less specific at first :-)
- Partial words will match part of the words (eg. enter "sovere" to search for sovereign, sovereignty...)
- If you want to you can search in or specify Video title to narrow the results
- Click Search button
Navigating in search results
- If there is too many results, you will see only video thumbnails + link Show results from this one to search inside that video
- Clicking the [video image] will take you to that video on YouTube (without any specific time)
- Clicking the Show results from this one link will show you results from selected video
- Clicking the time link 00:00:00 in results paragraph will take you to the video on YouTube to the specific time
Do you want to find where Dan Mohler talks about his vision of hell?
- Select Dan Mohler, try NewCreation resources first, if nothing is found try other
- Enter in Search text words vision hell
- Ensure All words is checked, click Search
- Choose from 2 relevant results (out of 3 total) one video. Clicking the XX:XX:XX time will take you to the time in video ;-)
Do you want to find where Curry Blake talks about tongues in New Man seminar?
- Select Curry Blake, try NewCreation resources first, if nothing is found try other
- Enter in Search text word tongues
- Enter in Video title words new man
- For one word doesn't matter which one of Exact phrase or All words is checked (unless you wan to pad the word with spaces to eliminate parts of the word - use Exact phrase then)
- Click Search button
- You will get over 71 results in over 10 videos, you can select Display only video titles (and click Search again) to select video to display results from
- Don't try be too specific at first
- Think of good keyword, don't use too many words
- This is not Google phrase has to be entered as it was (would be) spoken
- Understand that automatic transcription is not perfect
Still nothing? Did you find a problem or do you have an suggestion?
Use contact ;-)